We are looking for a Technical Writer to work on Nimbus. You’ll have expertise in communicating complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways. You will build our documentation working closely with developers to present our content.
The anticipated salary range for this role is $65,000 – $75,000 USD (paid in local currency, or crypto, and dependent on experience & location).
Nimbus is a research project and a client implementation for Ethereum 2.0 designed to perform well on embedded systems and personal mobile devices, including older smartphones with resource-restricted hardware.
- Create and maintain general documentation standards.
- Create process documentation that clearly and efficiently communicates concepts, ideas, and instructions.
- Translate information into clearly written procedures.
- Work with our development teams to gain an in-depth understanding of the product/project and related specifics on the documentation requirements.
- Passionate about blockchain technology and decentralisation.
- Deep, relevant experience in technical writing.
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and make them understandable through documentation.
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking.
- Excellent communication skills (writing and speaking, predominantly in English).
- Experience working for a blockchain or crypto organisation in a Technical Writing role.
Company: Status, https://status.im