SmartDeFi has recently closed Pre-seed funding and will be launching an MVP iOS app in April 2021.
The MVP app is built on Idle Finance (DeFi Protocol), Gnosis Safe (Multisig), Wyre (Fiat Onramp), Torus Directauth (Web3 Login), and the Layer 2 platform Polygon (formerly Matic Network).
SmartDeFi is hiring a Senior Solidity Developer for long term employment. This is a ground floor opportunity at a funded Web3 startup. You will be working directly with the CTO and lead developer on a daily basis; with an initial focus on Layer 2 scaling and transaction batcher infrastructure.
- Design, code, test and deploy smart contracts on Ethereum and Polygon (Matic Network)
- Build, upgrade, and maintain a transaction batcher
- Connect/bridge Layer 1 and Layer 2 (Polygon) smart contracts
- Build modules for Gnosis Safe contracts
- Collaborate with auditors to ensure code quality standards and security
- 3+ years of experience with Solidity
- Experience in fast paced, remote DevOps environment
- Previously built and maintained a transaction batcher
- Understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine, gas optimization tradeoffs, and security best practices
- Experience developing on layer 2 and/or sidechains, will prioritize Polygon/Matic experience
- Direct experience with security testing tools such as MythX, Slither, Echidna, Mythril, etc.
- Strong understanding and experience with CI/CD
- Recently deployed smart contracts that have seen public use (in TVL, governance) on Ethereum Mainnet
- Substantial experience building on Polygon/Matic
- Experience working with multisig infrastructure, preferably Gnosis Safe
- Completed & passed a security audit on a smart contract that you have developed
- Previous experience in traditional FinTech / mobile banking industry
- Desire and ability to eventually manage your own development team
- Full time/40 hours a week; hourly rate TBD based on experience; paid automatically every 2 weeks via USD wire or streamed in USDC per block via Sablier
- Equity compensation package based on experience
- Macbook or PC build stipend after first 60 days of employment
- Family health insurance stipend after first 6 months of employment
- 2 weeks annual PTO and $1000 travel stipend after first 12 months of employment
- Unlimited vacation days, unlimited maternity/paternity leave after first 12 months of employment
Please respond with 100% of the following if you wish to be considered for this opportunity:
- Resume / CV
- Cover Letter
- Github URL or Equivalent
- Linkedin URL
- What is your current bandwidth and availability over the next 6-8 weeks?
- What DeFi protocols have you implemented before?
- How would you describe your experience level with layer 2 implementations?
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you 🙂Location: Remote, Company: ,