*** IMPORTANT – This position is full time Monday to Friday from either 4AM to 1PM or 9AM to 6PM PST. If you cannot work one of these two schedules then this position is not for you. ***
• Build advanced mobile apps for Android Applications.
• Writing Unit Testing for android applications.
• Enhance Apps performance and code optimization.
• Work with external APIs via REST & offline support.
• Work with 3rd party media players and streaming SDKs.
• 6+ years of experience in Android apps development with Java language.
• Computer science degree or equivalent field.
• Experienced with REST & JSON.
• Solid understanding of the mobile development life cycle & Agile methodology.
• Knowledge in media encoding SDKs and building media players for Android.
• Knowledge in writing Unit-Testing for robustness, usability and Performance.
• Skilled in memory usage optimization for Android apps.
• Experienced in data structure and Mobile app design patterns.
• Experienced in internal tracking and analytics SDKs integration.
Nice to have:
• Game development experience with Unity C# is a plus.
• Experience in Streaming Apps and Services & Protocols is a plus such as (Wowza, RTMP, HLS, MPEG)
• Has at least 1 Published application on the play store.
• Experienced in InAppPurchase and Payment services for Android platforms.
• Social network, finance, trading systems experience is a plus.
• Experience with crypto currency or virtual currency is a plus.
• Experience with Wowza or Red5 Android SDK is a plus.
**** IMPORTANT **** Please copy/paste the text below, fill it out, and paste it into your application. We will not read any applications that don’t include the following:
1. Which of these two schedules are you able to work – 9AM-6PM PST or 4AM – 1PM PST? Please specify.
2. Can you work 40 hours a week? Yes/No
3. Describe Your Experience Building Android Apps:
4. Do you have any of the Nice To Have Skills? If So Which Ones?
5. How many words per minute can you type?
6. How many years have you spoken English, and how would you rate your English skills?