Bounty Manager: SimpleChain –
|Registrar domain||GoDaddy.com, LLC|
We�re thrilled to announce that SIPC will be listed through Bitsoda SodaStar! Bitsoda is a Singapore-based exchange invested by Digital Finance Group, Ledger X, Circle and other prominent blockchain investors.
A group-buying promotion will start on October 30th 12:00 (UTC+8) and you�ll be able to buy SIPC with at least 20% off! Check out the detailed instructions here.
SIPC/USDT trading will be available starting from November 1st. This will be the first SIPC/USDT trading pair on exchanges and it is another step in bringing SIPC to the global crypto community.
We�ve launched a Twitter campaign to celebrate this great news. Snap this chance to earn some SIPC rewards!
USD $ 0.69
You can check the price in the exchange or on Feixiaohao (market monitoring site).
The mission of SimpleChain is to simplify the blockchain for business.
SimpleChain is a PoW main chain with flexible sub-chains. Different sub-chains can adopt different kinds of consensus and block data structure as needed, to enable a variety of applications and use cases on blockchain. Sharding is also implemented to improve performance. This double-layered structure of one main chain and multiple sub-chains can fuel various applications while ensuring the consistency of the network.
Built on VeraxChain, SimpleChain�s first sub-chain, Baoquan.com provides record keeping services which serves to keep records of online data and authenticate electronic evidence. In June 2018, Hangzhou Internet Court of China judged a case of copyright dispute based on data stored on Baoquan.com. For the first time in China, the legal effect of the electronic data stored on blockchain is recognized in the judicial system. (News link: https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-can-legally-authenticate-evidence-chinese-judge-rules)
The campaign will last from October 28th to October 31st (UTC+8 time). Rewards will be distributed on November 1st.
1. Before you start, please
Join SimpleChain Telegram group: http://t.me/SimpleChainEN
Subscribe to SimpleChain Telegram News Channel: http://t.me/SimpleChainNews
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the group, admin will be very happy to help!
Get your SIPC address:
1) Download SimpleNode (comes in English) at: www.simplechain.com
2) Follow the steps, install SimpleNode and set up your account
3) After your account is set up, you'll see your address on your SimpleNode homepage
2. SimpleChain reserves the right to refuse any members without clear explanation.
3. Only one account per person is allowed. No multiple accounts or spamming.
4. SimpleChain reserves the right to adjust or add rules any time during the campaign.
Twitter Campaign Rules
1. MUST follow SimpleChain Twitter account.
2. You must have at least 50 followers in your Twitter account.
3. To apply for bounty, please create a new post on this thread.
Sample Application Post
Twitter account URL:
4. Like, retweet and reply to this tweet. In your reply, please @ 3 friends and write down why you�re interested in SimpleChain/SIPC or your thoughts/expectations of the project. Please use no less than 20 words.
6. After you finish, please submit by filling in this form before UTC+8 time October 31st 23:59.
1. First 50 valid participants to fill in the Google form will get 2 SIPC each. (Don't forget to fill in Google form after tweeting!)
2. Every day from October 28th to October 31st(UTC+8), the SimpleChain team will select 2 best replies and each will receive 5 SIPC. (You can only win this prize once.)
Where can you trade SIPC?
SIPC is the native token on SimpleChain.
SIPC rewards will be distributed to your SimpleNode SIPC address.
SIPC is now available for trading on www.zt.com (Default language of the exchange is Chinese, please change it to English by clicking the top right corner on the homepage menu)
Currently, SIPC supports the trading pair of SIPC/CNT. Please trade SIPC into CNT before you trade CNT into other mainstream tokens. (CNT/ETH,BTC,USDT and more trading pairs are available)
SIPC/USDT trading pair will be available from November 1st on www.bitsoda.com. (Default language of the exchange is Chinese, please change it to English by clicking the top right corner on the homepage menu)
- February 13, 2019