“The Aeternity Crypto Foundation is a nonprofit organization established in the Principality of Liechtenstein. The foundation supports open-source development of the aeternity blockchain protocol and its surrounding ecosystems. With focus on blockchain technology, the organization is committed to promote technical excellence and user-friendly applications.
The Aeternity Crypto Foundation and the projects ecosystem is a decentralized organization, which means most work is being done remotely, from all over the world. The primary working language is English, and much of the daily work is organized virtually. The foundations’ headquarter and management is based in Vaduz, Liechtenstein. Regularly hosted team-workshops require flexible travel ability.
The foundation is looking for a self-reliant and well-organized marketing manager to join the team. Previous experiences within the non-profit and blockchain community are desirable.
In this role, you will develop marketing strategies, and partner closely with the foundation’s team and its external partners, to bring communication campaigns and marketing efforts to life. Your primary role will be to support the concept-phase, and afterwards, to execute and monitor the foundation marketing and communications activities. You will be integral to the team in building and managing campaigns that help us reach new, mission-driven talents and partners as well as communicating successfully the foundations work to the outside world.
What you will do
• Contribute to the communication and marketing strategy, to raise visibility and awareness of Aeternity Crypto Foundation, the technology and its community.
• Setup, Implement and continuously follow through discussed strategy and activities in various online and offline channels. Share responsibility for co-scripting and managing content in corresponding channels.
• Maintain steady communication flow between all internal and external parties to collect achievements and updates.
• Maintain and develop all communication channels. For example: Manage the Aternity Crypto Foundation’s social media presence and online channels (i.e. Twitter, Medium, LinkedIn, email newsletter and the Forum ).
• Monitor media mentions and provide weekly reporting.
• Manage and optimize the distribution of content across different digital channels to maximize exposure and drive awareness.
• Shared responsibility for writing and managing the monthly newsletter, e-news, and other external communications like media releases, statements, and blog content.
• Collaborate with the team and grantees to tell stories of what they do, why they do it and what they achieved.
• Ensure the website is kept up to date and presents the work accurately.
• Analyze website content and work to continually improve content and messaging.
• Be responsible for the management of graphic designs to support image, identity, and brand.
• Support the event management to coordinate and manage attendance at relevant events (conferences, workshops, meetups).
• Bring fresh ideas and creativity to the team through research or past experiences.
What we are looking for
• Certificate or degree in a relevant area (marketing, communications, PR).
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital media and/or communications.
• Fluent English skills in spoken and written form. Excellent grammar, editing and proofreading skills to produce complete, correct correspondence, proposals and reports.
• Strong communication skills with ability to clearly express ideas, thoughts and concepts verbally and in writing.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate complex activities prioritize conflicting demands and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently, solve problems and take responsibility for moving tasks forward with minimal supervision.
A big plus
We welcome a personality that has a good understanding of open source technology, its purpose and its communities. An understanding of blockchain technology and how to apply the spirit of this technology to the project’s communication.
You should be willing to travel at least every two months to team workshops, meetups and conferences.
• Working in a highly thriving and fresh industry.
• Full-time position (80-100%).
• Competitive pay.
• Great team spirit.
• Flexible working hours.
• Preferred location: Sofia, Bulgaria or Berlin, Germany – remote.
Company: aeternity blockchain,
- Business Development Director
- Business Development Director Job at Bex500 exchange