ICO

JLike Bring wealth and happiness all over the world

TopicStarter: nextmedia –
Newbie

Screenshot of tronscan.org

Websitetronscan.org
Registrar domainGoDaddy.com, LLC
Domain reg2018-03-23
Domain exp2021-03-23
Nameserversmeera.ns.cloudflare.com
jerome.ns.cloudflare.com
Show forum topic
JLikecoin – Like & Receive!
I want the whole world to share rich and happy!

JLike Brings wealth and happiness all over the world

JLikecoin is a TRC10 token developed on the Tron platform of TRX.
JLikecoin is produced for a period of 30 years (end 2050). There will be 10 Billion JLikecoin available for airdrop and bounty upon launch.
JLikecoin is a cryptocurrency that will initially have no monetary value and no high supply. JLikecoin provides the simplest way to help you make money. You just like and receive. Great !

With a total supply of 100 billion JLikecoin, every person on earth will be able to receive 10 billion JLikecoin. JLikecoin will be the only currency with sufficient supply and is accepted worldwide. Just and like you will get JLikecoin.
JLikecoin will be used to share likes on all current social networking sites: youtube, facebook, twitter …..
JLikecoin will be used for airdrop, bounty purposes to help new developers develop their services ….

JLikecoin has 2 short-term goals:

1) JLikecoin – Like & Receive! Share rich and happy!

In 2017, only 1 to 5% of the population used cryptocurrencies in the world. We need to invite the remaining 95% to test the potential of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, we will offer 10 FREE JILLY BILLION Coin, so that people can start using cryptocurrencies without financial risk. It's easy to create and restore wallets, send to other wallets, check how the exchange works, simply install the JLikecoin (Tron Wallet) wallet app on your Android, IOS or computer.
When you read an article you feel like you will receive JLikecoin. The person who wrote the article will buy you a JLike Coin.
But if you don't like the article, he will buy you a JLike Coin instead of an apology.

2) Support the worldwide adoption of cryptocurrencies. As a basis for Airdrops.

Now that Google, Twitter and Facebook are publicly blocking cryptocurrencies, how can a new cryptocurrency project reach potential investors?
This is still possible through airdrops. JLikecoin holders are the ideal target for Airdrops. Everyone interested in cryptocurrencies can get (almost for free) them and store them in a free wallet.
When a new project broadcasts toward JLikecoin holders, they will reach a large audience open to cryptocurrencies.

JLikecoin has a long-term goal: after a mass adoption (almost for free), it will become the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. People will believe it because of the real experience they have with JLike Coin. People will start using JLIKE as a store of value. When confidence in the currency goes up, the price goes up. It will become a very beneficial investment for those who hold. And in the end it will FREE us all from the Bank and other rich 19th century institutions.

Frequently Asked Questions

1) Is 100 billion JLikecoin really FREE? For 9,999%: to distribute money we have to use an exchange and on an exchange, a minimum amount is imposed …

2) The cheapest JLikecoin we can recommend is $ 0.0000000015 (6 zeros after the decimal point)

10 billion JLikecoin is completely free for everyone. Just and pick up with airdop, bonus and rain.

So how to sell JLIKE?
It's simple, you and we all like and vote for JLIKE. That makes JLIKE really valuable
I am a publisher of JLike Coin, I wish that someday JLIKE will be worth 1 dollar and people want to have and use them.

JLike Coin has a long-term goal: after a mass adoption (almost for free), it will become the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. People will believe it because of the real experience they have with JLike Coin. People will start using JLIKE as a store of value. When confidence in the currency goes up, the price goes up. It will become a very beneficial investment for those who hold. And in the end it will FREE us all from the Bank and other rich 19th century institutions.

Name: JLikecoin
Symbol: JLike
Precision: 3
Total supply: 100,000,000,000. JLike
Issuer : TCkQysvH4MfpgBW6zJHFuWwmrPZiXkEnQ7
Explorers: https://tronscan.org/#/token/1002791

Create coin End Date: 12/31/2050 00:00:00
Lowest price: 0.000001 TRX

Website: Updated
Discord: https://discord.gg/w9ZnHhy
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/PVteQhZ7AZsWC0npnuPrjg
Tiwtter: https://twitter.com/LikeJlike
Email: [email protected]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203932.msg53158967#msg53158967

End thank you!

SOCIAL LINKS
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LikeJlike
Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/PVteQhZ7AZsWC0npnuPrjg
Discord: https://discord.gg/w9ZnHhy

Created by Neekel
0x24b4e4dc337f6604c5c667653cfad4b401ef3986
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1360078

Tags
Show More

Leave a Reply

Back to top button
Close