ShapeShift is seeking a responsible, productive, helpful, detail-oriented, and kind individual to help with office management, logistics, planning, errands, and staff needs for this growing organization. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results. This is a full-time, non-exempt position, based in Denver, Colorado and reports to the Chief of Staff.
Your desire to make a real impact on an organization and the world grows by the day. The ideal candidate will be open to daily changes in workflow and protocol (and force us to improve workflows). As a start-up in an evolving space, there are new challenges that require new solutions every day. Learn more about who we are at ShapeShift.com/careers
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create a welcoming environment at the front desk; greet guests and employees, ensure guest connect with their hosts
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls and/or emails
- Maintain a clean, tidy, comfortable and efficient office environment, including but not limited to cleaning conference rooms, kitchen and watering plants around the office
- Prepare meeting rooms prior to guests arrival
- Receive all incoming mail, deliveries & packages, distribute to recipients
- Coordinate all lunches/groceries/snacks and stocking items
- Coordinate weekly Catering & prep for in house events & celebrations
- Assist with ad-hoc projects (big and small!) to include but not limited to, organizing events, travel planning, coordinating meetings, errands, team outings, and other fun activities.
- Support recruiting with onsite interviews and providing a great candidate experience
- Troubleshoot in-office issues and work with the Admin team to resolve.
- Manage Conference Room daily maintenance
- Assist in vendor relationship management
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Open communicator; willing to work and work well with others especially close with People Ops Team
- Ability to prioritize work flow and multi-task in fast-paced professional environment
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, proactive self-starter
- Excellent proficiency in Google Apps suite/Calendar/Gmail
- Resourceful in finding answers to questions
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a growing and changing environment
- Experience managing a busy calendar with competing deadlines and demands
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
ShapeShift is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Location: , Denver, CO
Company: ShapeShift, https://shapeshift.com/