Fetch.AI are delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with cryptocurrency exchange Binance. Fetch.AI will be the second token sale of 2019 on the exchange�s exclusive token sale platform Binance Launchpad: https://launchpad.binance.com
Interested parties should pre-register at Binance and pass through KYC checks and verification in order to participate in the sale.
You can read all the latest details of the token sale by visiting Fetch.AI's project page on Binance launchpad: https://launchpad.binance.com/details.html?projectId=44&lang=en
Fetch.AI is a decentralised digital world in which useful economic activity takes place. This activity is performed by Autonomous Economic Agents (AEAs). These are digital entities that can transact independently of human intervention and can represent themselves, devices, services or individuals. Agents can work alone or together to construct solutions to today�s complex problems. You can learn more by watching our introductory video below:
Fetch.AI�s autonomous agents operate within the Open Economic Framework (OEF). This is a digital world that acts as the ultimate value exchange dating agency: each agent sees a space optimised in real-time just for them, where important things are clear and visible and less important things are simply removed. The OEF provides the senses for agents: their sight, touch and hearing to present to them a world unique to the viewer.
Underpinning the Fetch.AI digital world is the smart ledger: a new generation of learning ledger that provides a collective super-intelligence to support agents� individual intelligences. It provides market intelligence, previously locked up in centralised silos, to everyone so that any agent that wants something is assured of the shortest possible route to find another that has it. The smart ledger scales to support millions of transactions per second and is able to restructure itself to present the OEF�s digital world to the agents that use it.
The Fetch.AI token is the key method of value exchange on the Fetch.AI network. It is required for all network exchanges, as a refundable method of registering with the network, for staking and as a mechanism for delivering value back to those performing work on the network. The Fetch.AI token allows for autonomous economic agents to get things done. Fetch.AI�s token allow agents access to the digital world. It enables them to exist in this world, in multiple locations, and explore it looking for other agents to deliver value to or gain value from. This value can be in the form of services, data, infrastructure use or access to data processing such as AI and ML algorithms.
More specifically, Fetch.AI tokens can be used for many purposes. Four of the main uses are:
- Ability to connect agents and nodes to the network. This is a refundable deposit token that acts as a form of stake to demonstrate desire to behave appropriately. It modulates the ability for bad actors to flood the network with undesirable nodes or agents due to the escalating cost of doing so.
- Value exchange between agents. The Fetch.AI token is required in order to allow for two agents, regardless of where they are, to perform a value exchange. These exchanges may be extremely minor, such as for the temperature 100m away.
- Access to the digital world. Fetch.AI tokens are needed to access, view and interact with the decentralised digital world. This is a space optimised for digital entities: an abstract representation of the real world in many dimensions that allows machines to make sense of and work within. The Fetch token is needed to gain access to all aspects of this digital world for agents.
- Ability to access and develop ledger-based AI/ML algorithms. The Fetch.AI token enables development of and access to a broad range of machine learning and artificial intelligence tasks that are available on the ledger. These may be Fetch.AI-developed primary services such as trust and prediction models, or they may be large-scale independently developed services for network users.
The founding team has worked together on AI and its application in autonomous systems for the past three years and is working with world leading economists and professors from Cambridge University, Sheffield University, Imperial College and Outlier Ventures.
Fetch.AI Team Members include:
Humayun Sheikh: Co-Founder and CEO
Toby Simpson: Co-Founder and CTO
Thomas Hain: Co-Founder and CSO
Jonathan Ward: Head of Research
Troels R�nnow: Head of Software Engineer
Arthur Meadows: Head of Investor Relations
Maria Minaricova: Head of Business Development
In The Press:
For further information please see Fetch.AI's:
- Website: https://fetch.ai/
- Telegram channel: https://t.me/fetch_ai
- Twitter account: https://twitter.com/fetch_ai
- YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrEQK_X2Vm1kCtftlRoodXA
- LinkedIn account: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fetch-ai/