- Download the Trust Wallet App.
- Sign up and create your multi-coin wallet.
- Now you will get a pop-up to redeem your referral URL. Click on “OK” to redeem it.
- Click on this referral link again if you’re not getting the pop-up.
- You will get 100 TWT tokens.
- Also get 100 TWT tokens for each referral.
- The rewards will be distributed to users at the beginning of every month or after the campaign is over.
Invite a Friend Campaign
The Trust Wallet 566 team is happy to announce that we are running an “Invite a Friend” campaign. Get your family, friends and colleagues to start using the Trust Wallet 127 app. Learn more about cryptocurrencies and earn some Trust Wallet Token (TWT), which can be used within the app.
Every start of the month or after a campaign is done, Trust Wallet Token (TWT) will be distributed to users who have done the tasks properly. Verifications will be performed and any violators will be excluded from the distribution.
Our primary goal is to provide our loyal Trust Wallet users, old and new, to have the best experience and benefits. Usage of the app is highly recommended. Idle wallets will most likely get skipped in the distribution of the tokens.
- Trust Wallet team will not tolerate any kind of manipulation and will not allow any user to gain advantage by doing a self-invite through multiple accounts.
- Trust Wallet team will cancel all referrals that are deemed invalid, for the referrer and invitee. Users will banned and will not be eligible to participate in any future campaigns as well.
- Trust Wallet team reserves the right to change the terms of the referral program at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or any other factors we deem relevant.
Who is Eligible to Join?
Everyone who uses Trust Wallet and has created a Multi-Coin Wallet 421 can find a new menu under the “Settings” tab. Make sure you are using the most recent version available for your specific platform. Or else, you will be missing out on all the action.
How do I Participate?
Tap on the “Invite a Friend” menu to join. After doing so, you will see the Rewards screen and an “Invite Friends” button. If you are not seeing this menu then your app needs to be updated. So hurry up and install the newest version 633 available for your device.
How to share my Referral Link?
Tap on the “Invite Friends” button to get your referral link. Share it to everyone you know, friend or foe, and have them install the app.
What does my Friend have to Do?
Upon receiving the link, they will be prompted to download the app. After installing Trust Wallet they will see a similar screen below. If nothing shows up, try to open the referral link again.
Tap on OK to proceed.
If your referral is not a new user, He will see this instead. The same applies if you are not playing fair.
How to Check my Rewards?
Go back to the “Invite a Friend” menu and you will see that your referral has successfully completed the steps for setting up their wallet.
When Will I Get my Rewards?
After verifications are done, we will start distributing tokens to those who qualify.
Target is at the start of every month.
The Trust Wallet Token (TWT)
What is (TWT) ?
Trust Wallet Token (TWT) is a utility token that can only be used within the app. This will be used to incentivize all Trust Wallet users. We encourage everyone to contribute and be well informed in the crypto space. Our goal is to give everyone access to cryptocurrencies and educate through owning their own crypto.
What are the Incentives of (TWT)?
- Governance token for coin listing and features
- Discounts on DEX services and purchasing crypto
- Collectible Marketplace usage
- DApp reviews and promotions
- Affiliate and bounty rewards
- Vouching and User reputation
Will (TWT) have Value?
It is for the users to decide on what is the value of the token. You can send them to your friend or you can even trade them. It is a BEP2 token, so any wallet that supports the Binance Chain can be able to send and receive it.
When and What Exchange Will List (TWT)?
We have no plans yet to list the tokens for trading. This may eventually change in the future, depending on the governance system that will be set up. We will let the users decide.
Does (TWT) have a Roadmap?
Stay tuned for further announcements.
For further details check here: Trust Wallet Token (TWT) 782