We are looking for a full-time DevOps and Infrastructure Engineer to assist in designing, and implementing, and maintaining stake.fish’s infrastructure strategy.
● Build infrastructure to monitor, detect and stop attacks in their tracks
● Proactively make suggestions for improving our products and internal processes
● Create and maintain system procedural and technical documentation.
● Conduct system administration activities for Linux servers, which includes routine, proactive daily management of the health, stability and availability of system infrastructure. Activities include proactive monitoring, patch reporting and addressing fall out, security.
● Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot multiple technologies such as IPS/IDS, SIEM, WAF, HSM, packet capture, and network malware detection solutions
● Stay up to date and build on peer-to-peer networking security best practices, and research new attack vectors
● Conduct internal + external penetration testing, and provide remediation supports
● Create, maintain and communicate threat models + risk assessments for all our systems
● Working knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods
● Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
● Experience setting up and maintaining software in both data centers and cloud environments
● Experience managing server infrastructures with high availability requirements
● Expert knowledge with Disaster Recovery Planning and executions
● Experience administering other security tooling such as IDS, DDoS, SIEM, WAF, HSM, and/or packet capture tools
● Experience protecting against and mitigating real world attacks such as DDoS
● Deep understanding of sockets, full networking stack and Linux security
● Experience building and implementing Kubernetes infrastructure in large production environments
● Knowledge of build automation and CI/CD processes and tools
● Experience in tuning and monitoring databases, message queues, stream-processing technology, data pipelines, and reliable real-time systems is a plus
● Basic understanding of blockchain fundamentals, Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake, Validators, Block Producers and staking pools
Please share with us the biggest security vulnerability you uncovered or exploited in your cover letter.
Location: Remote, Remote, Seoul
Company: stake.fish, https://stake.fish/en