We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to join the PureStake team and help support our business and financial operations. Our primary project at PureStake is the Moonbeam network (https://moonbeam.network/), which is a public, permissionless, developer oriented blockchain. Moonbeam is a key part of the Polkadot network (https://polkadot.network/), where it provides an Ethereum compatible environment for developers. We are already working with many projects and developers, helping them pursue Polkadot based deployments.
The ideal candidate has experience with financial analysis, planning, and operations, but is also willing to play a supporting role across legal, hr, and other operational areas. Knowledge of the blockchain and crypto space is highly desirable as is experience working in a high tech or software environment. An MBA is also preferred but not required.
We are a leading company in the blockchain and crypto space, which is undergoing tremendous growth and that is changing how the existing financial system works. We expect you to bring your ideas, experience, and knowledge to help us manage and grow our business. You will be joining a pre-launch crypto network that is strategically positioned within the fast growing Polkadot ecosystem. Reach out to us if you are interested in helping to drive a future, where blockchains enable new, software native ways of creating financial applications.
- Maintain and enhance the PureStake financial model.
- Generate end of month crypto and other required reports and invoices.
- Support our accountants with data inputs, analysis, and validation.
- Support contracting process for collaboration, grant, vendor, and other agreements.
- Assist with HR processes such as onboarding and employee inquiries.
- Communicate regularly and clearly with other team members and also with other partners, vendors, and community members.
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA preferred.
- Experience creating and maintaining financial models and reports.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate opportunities from a business and financial perspective.
- Good writing skills with an ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and accessible way.
- Must be efficient in Excel and have a basic understanding of programming concepts.
- Interest in the crypto and blockchain space.
- Attention to detail while working well under pressure.