TopicStarter: Senaia –
|Registrar domain||eNom, Inc.|
Old Whitepaper: http://www.lytixchain.org/downloads/Lytix_Whitepaper_v1_3.pdf
New Whitepaper: I will publish it when its ready, read below for more information.
Block Explorer: http://explorer.lytixchain.org/ or http://www.lytixchain.org:8001/
Algorithm: PoS + Masternodes + Maxnodes
Block time: 1 minute
Block Reward: 10 LYTX
Reward Percentage: 40% Masternodes – 30% Maxnodes – 30% Staking.
Total supply: 100,000,000
Circulating Supply: 13,149,854 http://explorer.lytixchain.org:8000/api/supply
Masternode collateral: 5000 LYTX
Maxnode collateral: 100,000 LYTX
The original project leader "faetos" has decided to hand over the project to me. He has an ongoing illness with a family member that requires more of his time. Also a conflict of interest with his place of work has caused an issue.
There were a few good reasons to takeover the project instead of making a new one. The blockchain is well developed, there was no ICO, no inflation, circulating supply is 13 million, stable price at Crex24 "It dropped after the takeover but we are recovering fast"…etc
Although the original idea was to develop a Maxnode Data Driven API, I have decided to contiune the blockchain development with a new direction that will help solve a problem in the crypto currency world.
Problem: Who accepts crypto currency?
Crypto currency is hard to spend online for real products and services, even Bitcoin is facing this problem.
If you want to buy a shirt with bitcoin, you need spend a good amount of time looking into who accept's bitcoin, rather than which shirt is best for you.
Solution: Marketplace Blockchain
Advertisers will be able to list their products & services in the blockchain, and everyone who has a wallet will be able to see it under the "Market" section.
This will give advertisers access to all Lytix users, and they will be able to advertise their products/services in exchange for crypto currency or fiat money.
As a wallet user, the "Market" section is an online store, that will show you a list of advertisers who accept crypto currency as payment. The consumer no longer need to spend hours looking into who accepts crypto currency and who doesn't!
* Listing Format:
- Date: The date your listing was added.
- Offer: A description of the products and services your offering.
- Link: A link to your website where consumers can contact you, or purchase your products/services.
* Listing Fee:
There will be a small listing fee, which will be deducted from your Lytix wallet when you create an ad.
This will help protect against spammers and also support the blockchain development cost.
* Listing Approval:
Your listing needs to be approved first, this is required to protect consumers from spam, adult content, illegal websites…etc
* Listing Time:
This is not a permanent listing, your Ad will be listed for 30 days only, then it will be removed.
This will keep the blockchain clean from expired offers.
* Listing Examples:
- We are launching a new coin. Join the airdrops & bounty now.
- Masternode hosting services for $2 per month.
- 100 "Coin" to complete an online survery.
- Professional web designer looking for new work, Portfolio available online.
* Update our website to fit the new direction.
* Create a whitepaper for our new direction.
* Run blockchain updates and cleanup.
* Begin Marketplace blockchain development.
* Develop more wallets for different operating systems such as Android.
* Project promotion in cryptocurrency forums, discord groups, masternode directories, masternode hosting services….etc
* Create one click installer script for both masternodes and maxnodes, as well as update all our "How to" guides.
* Launch "free masternode/maxnode hosting" for 3 months to all new LYTIX investors.
* Update our blockchain reward percentage and remove the Dev Fee "Already Disabled".
* Update our project information in coingecko, Crex24, BitcoinTalk…etc
* Partnership with other projects in programs that benefit all parties.
Of course, there is more information and updates to come, so I will do my best to keep this topic up to date as we go.