The CFO would be responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the Finance activities of the project, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing direction and management of finances.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the Project Lead and broaderLeadership team.
- Advising on long-term business and treasury planning.
- Establishing and developing relationships with external partners and stakeholders.
- Reviewing and managing the formal budget for all teams.
- Develop and manage budget for liquidity mining programs and together with Governance team, create and outline procedures and protocols
- Manage Cryptocurrency payments.
- Collaborate well with Marketing – as it is the co-driver of revenue.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strategic planning
- Financial Modeling
- Risk Management
- Financial Compliance Management
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- MBA preferred
- Experience with Finance and Budget control
- Experience with DeFi and yield farming/liquidity mining
- Experience with cryptocurrency institutional custody solutions
- Experience with Data or trading Analysis
- Experience with Budgeting and Finance
- Experience within a start-up culture
- Experience in Market and Product Growth is preferable
- Discernment and analytical thinking
- Strategy and Innovation
- Governance, Risk and control
- Ownership and Responsibility
- Collaborative working
- Attention to detail
- Audit and assurance
- Financial Management
- Business reporting
- Data, digital and Technology