All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
As the Head of Community, you will be an integral part of growing the Chainlink enthusiast community into one of the top technology communities. You will build and lead our team of community managers in various regions. These community managers engage in online activities such as social media, live streams, and offline activities such as meetups/events and conferences. You play an essential role of developing and growing this team. You should be passionate about Chainlink and have experience managing a support/community team to be successful at this position.
- Grow Chainlink enthusiast community into one of the top technology communities.
- Expertly manage Chainlink community sentiment.
- Expand Chainlink into new geographies.
- Oversee events and meetups for Chainlink and blockchain communities in multiple regions.
- Build and nurture community advocate programs and campaigns that build brand passion for Chainlink.
- Manage and cultivate community on social media and community channels such as Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, YouTube, and more.
- Package content from the community stakeholders to enable our community members to advocate for the Chainlink brand.
- Monitor, measure, and report on the success of community growth and engagement metrics.
- Proven track record of hiring, developing and managing a successful team of community managers.
- Strong cross-cultural communication skills.
- Active social media user on Twitter, Telegram and other social media and community channels.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and a great listener.
- Passion for building welcoming and inclusive blockchain communities.
- Passion for the blockchain space and its transformational nature to change the world for the better.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Location: Remote, Company: ,