Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of stablecoins and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle’s platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin, which now stands at a 2+ billion market cap and is adding more than 100 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week. Today, Circle’s transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce,” Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As a Product Manager for Circle’s Business Account, you will build next generation business banking experiences for our customers by harnessing the power of Circle APIs, digital currencies and blockchain technology. You will interface with customers and work closely with product design and engineering, as well as a broad set of internal teams, to conceive and launch amazing transaction, investment and other banking user experiences that are used by thousands of businesses.
What you’ll work on:
- You will own Circle’s Business Account product vision, feature set and roadmap. You will conceive and build features and user experiences that deliver on our customers’ business banking needs by leveraging an innovative infrastructure for money based on stablecoins and public blockchains.
- You will routinely interact with customers’ business and finance teams to deeply understand their needs, and translate those into business cases, feature themes, product requirements and roadmaps.
- You will collaborate with various teams across Circle, sharing customer pain points and discussing new product ideas, communicating product vision, strategy and roadmaps, and gaining alignment as well as unblocking progress.
- You will partner with product designers to imagine and define new business banking experiences that are better, cheaper, faster and more interoperable than the current generation of financial services.
- You will own categorizing customers’ needs into segments, prioritizing initiatives according to business strategy, and maintaining an up-to-date product roadmap that delivers on Circle’s Business Account vision.
- You will manage multiple parallel projects and iterations alongside engineering, and ensure the delivery of feature releases.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- You are a creative product mind, an avid problem solver and a highly collaborative team member.
- You have 3+ years of product management or founder experience. You have driven product strategy for customer-facing products.
- You have experience conceiving best-in-class user experiences. You have shipped successful financial services or SaaS products that business customers love.
- You are a fantastic communicator both verbally and in writing. You are used to effectively interfacing with customers and executives, as well as architects and developers.
- You are detail-oriented, highly analytical and comfortable digging into large datasets.
- You are a self-starter and fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion – you don’t need to work from a script.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.