Bounty Manager: AuditChain –
|Registrar domain||GoDaddy.com, LLC|
Please read the T&C carefully before participation!
- Make the video, and put a passcode in the description box.
- Passcode: you can use a unique string of numbers here (e.g. 1234) so we can verify that you made the Youtube video. Please make it a unique passcode, we advise using a random generator like this one: https://www.random.org/strings/.
- Sign up to participate here:https://auditchain.com/bounty-verify/.
- We will ask you for your email address, wallet, passcode and the link to your video.
- Make sure to confirm your email address with us, check your spam folder.
- You will now be automatically added to the bounty participant list.
- Twice a week a Google Sheet will be publicly available with all the videos participating in the bounty pool, along with their accumulated AUDT tokens.
- Sign-up is allowed until the final day of the TGE. After this, the form will be offline and videos made after this date will not be allowed.
- 7 days after the TGE ends, we will provide a final tally on a public Google Sheet, including amount of tokens each participant gets.
For any additional questions, please join our Telegram chat here https://t.me/auditchaincommunity and PM @eccy_eclectic . This post will also be updated with a FAQ for questions that arise frequently.
For every unique view that your video receives, we will reward you 2 AUDT token.
To make sure that smaller and medium sized Youtubers are also getting a substantial reward, we have capped participation at 10000 views maximum, so that big channels do not take most of the pool.
There are 1,000,000 million AUDT tokens in the pool. In the case that 1,000,000 AUDT or a total of 500,000 views have been reached but the bounty program is still active, we will adjust the bounty pool so that participants that decide to join later also have a fair chance.
The video must be at least 5 minutes long. The video must be solely about Auditchain, and no other projects. The video must contain a review of the Auditchain project – it�s whitepaper, the team, the tokensale, etc. Video can be in your mother tongue, it does not need to be spoken in the English language. For further restrictions on the video content, please refer to the T&C.
By enrolling in the bounty programme through this link, you also agree with the T&C for this bounty.
- We reserve the right to remove you from our bounty program at any time without warning or rebuttal
- All videos should mention (disclaimer) that the sale is not open to US citizens or residents and this is not investment advice
- Lewd, racist, terrorist or �spam� content will not be accepted
- Defamatory content regarding Auditchain is not accepted
- Artificially inflating view count is forbidden and will be checked for
- Suspected fraudulent behaviour will mean immediate removal from the bounty program
- Upon removal any stakes associated with the participant are deleted
- We have the right to require KYC prior to token distribution
- We reserve the right to make changes to the total bounty amount, insofar as it is not detrimental to bounty participants
- Videos must be a minimum of 5 minutes long and include a review of the Auditchain project
- The review of the Auditchain project must take up at least 75% of the video length
- Videos must contain a link in the description box to the Auditchain website: https://auditchain.com/
- Videos can be in any language
- Failure to comply with the video specifications will lead to removal from the program
- Any video made before the sign-up cut-off date of the bounty program is accepted
- [EVENT] [ANN] PITCH-A-THON, UCIM, SINGAPORE
- [EVENT] [ANN] HACK X, UCIM, SINGAPORE
- [EVENT] [ANN] TRADING CHALLENGE, UCIM, SINGAPORE
- [EVENT] [ANN] GOLDEN BLOCK REWARDS, UCIM, SINGAPORE
- [SCAVENGER HUNT] OMNITY.IO Data Source Scavenger Hunt – Earn up to 40 OM Tokens!
- EOSTiger https://eostiger.io Gaming Website – Referral Bonus 100 TGC