Bounty Manager: ColorlessK –
|Registrar domain||NameSilo, LLC|
Please has allocated a total of 475,000 PLS tokens for the Bug Hunting & Development Campaign. In order to participate you must follow the rules and guidelines below.
You can participate in the Please Bug Hunting & Development Campaign by checking the available tasks and participating in some (or all) of them. Only Tasks included in the "Available Tasks" tab are eligible for getting rewarded.
Tier 1 – Low Priority
Tier 2 – Medium Priority
Tier 3 – High Priority
Tier 4 – Critical Priority
Rules & Guidelines:
1. You must fork the Please Github Repositoy. Your entry must then be a pull request or issue to the original Please Github Repository, detailing the bug you found.
2. Your pull request(s) or issue(s) links must be submited here in order to be eligible.
3. You can create multiple pull requests if you find different bugs, they will be counted as different entries, just make sure to submit them all.
1. You must fork the Please Github Repositoy. You should build upon your fork and create a pull request to the original Please Repository after you are done.
2. After finishing, you should link your pull request here on Bountyhive.
3. On your pull request, you must include all the changes and additions you made, clearly explained and with as much information as possible as to why you did it and how it improves the current code.
Please has allocated a total of 1,425,000 PLS tokens for the Signature Bounty Campaign. In order to participate you must follow the rules and guidelines below.
You can participate in the Please Signature Campaign by wearing the signature for your rank and creating valid posts on the Bitcointalk forum.
Tier 1 – Jr. Member
Tier 2 – Member
Tier 3 – Full Member
Tier 4 – Senior Member
Tier 5 – Hero Member
Tier 6 – Legendary
Rules & Guidelines:
1. The Signature must be kept until the end of the campaign (2019-01-21), removing the signature before that date will result in disqualification.
2. During this period you must create a minimum of 15 posts/week on Bitcointalk in order to be considered eligible.
3. Only posts that are useful and constructive will be eligible towards the 15 posts/week goal.
4. Users with a high number of posts that are off-topic, participation reports or simply made with the intention of raising post count will be disqualified.
5. A post must have a minimum length of 80 characters to be counted towards the post goal. Posts with less characters will not be taken into consideration.
6. Users that post all of their posts for a week in one single day (or 2) will be disqualified. Your posts should be spread during the whole duration of the week with an average of ~2 posts per day.
7. Posts on the following boards (and their child boards) are not eligible: Politics and Society, Off-topic, Archival, Marketplace, Marketplace (Altcoins).
8. The week for the Please Signature Campaign starts on Monday and ends on Sunday.
9. If your rank changes during the Signature Campaign, you'll enter the Tier for the one that you have kept for the majority of your participation (50% + 1 day).
- [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥 WebSpaceX Technology 🔥🔥 Artificial Intelligence Solutions 🔥🔥
- [Bounty] Bitbibe Technology – Multi Coins Bounty for first 500 participants
- [BOUNTY][STATEU TOKEN] FINTECH & REAL STATE TOKEN WITH REWARDS FOREVER
- 🔵🔵🔵[BOUNTY CAMPAING] ZEREX NETWORK- Exchange with 0% Fee and BTM 🔵🔵🔵
- [BOUNTY] BitCoin Rhodium [BTR, XRC] – Exclusive Opportunity for Top Influencers
- 🔴🔴🔴[BOUNTY][ICO]🔶MOOZICORE🔶MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN🔴🔴🔴