Bounty Manager: tokenmarket –
|Registrar domain||GoDaddy.com, LLC|
Distribution of Rewards
Announcement Translation campaign: 5% GRG tokens
Platform Engagement campaign: 20% GRG tokens
Blog/Media campaign: 35% GRG tokens
Twitter campaign: 10% GRG tokens
Signature campaign: 30% GRG tokens
All users must register to the official Telegram account
Bounties will be distributed roughly within a month of RigoBlock�s token sale coming to a close.
Once an ETH address is submitted, it will not be changed for any reason. Be careful when submitting your ETH address!
Do not submit ETH addresses from an Exchange ShapeShift, Mixers, or any other 3rd party service. Provide only ETH addresses to which you know your private keys (or seed phrases).
Below you will find a detailed list of different bounty campaigns.
� The use of google translator is not allowed. Participants using google translator will not be accepted.
� ANN ThreadxBounty thread translation: 150 stakes
� Moderations 5 Stakes for each post (ANN)(Only OP)
How to apply:
To reserve a language please post your interest with some of your previous translation work and we will PM selected applicants and post a list of accepted translators
Sheet of Completed Translations:
Rules and Terms and Conditions:
2: ANN thread translator will be responsible for the moderation as well (we have additional rewards for moderation). The translator must keep the thread active by translation of official announcements, news, posts.
3: We do not need any Single Post Dead Thread. If you failed to keep the thread active and up to date, your reward can be reduced to 50% of the actual payment.
4: Increasing the moderation post count by spam posts, posting false posts or paying other to ask questions in your thread is not allowed.
5: Always ask before beginning translation and post your previous translation work.
6: Manager and owners reserve the rights to add rules, or make any kind reasonable changes.
All bounty participants can take part in this bounty campaign by simply following a step by step process in completing a Drago on the the Rigoblock platform.
< span style="font-family: avenir;">Follow our detailed guide on how to successfully create a Drago on the the RigoBlock platform here: insert medium link
Participants will each receive 3 GRG�s on a successful creation of a Drago on the RigoBlock platform.
Participants will each receive 1 GRG on the successful completion of the RigoBlock Whitelist.
All stakes will be given out at the end of the campaign.
Sign up the the Platform Engagement campaign here:
Everyone can take part by preparing a 600+ words blog post and publishing it online or 4:00 video.
2. Articles and videos must be original work and not translated word for word from the participants articles. Copying other people�s content is not allowed and will result in being BANNED. (You can use official images, logos, graphics posted in website, ANN thread, Facebook, and Twitter). Simply copying texts off the whitepaper and and website DO NOT count as blogs.
3. Articles must be longer than 600 words. Articles below 600 words will not be accepted. Articles must also be in non-bullet point format. Those that do will be be disqualified.
4.No more than 3 separate articles or videos (blogs) per participant is allowed.
5. Videos must be at least 4:00 minute long. Videos under 4:00 minute will not be accepted. Videos must also have an analytical stance and not just read or write out quotes from the Whitepaper or Website. Videos must also produce content and not just read out Whitepaper or Web material. Videos that don't make this mark will not gain stakes.
6. Articles must have 2 links to the official project website (https://rigoblock.com and a link to the whitepaper. Make sure to place your ETH address at the end.
7. In the description of a video, you must have one link to the official website, one link to the white paper, and your ETH address.
8. Please include in the description of a video, some original text about the STK/token sale
9. Google Translated blogs will not be accepted.
10. ANN and Bounty Threads do not count as blog posts.
11. All users who spam the Blog Bounty with same articles of other submissions or their own work will be banned.
12. REMEMBER THIS IS A CONTENT BOUNTY NOT A WHITEPAPER AND WEBSITE RECITAL
We will give out 10, 20, or 30 stakes depending on the views of the video and the overall quality of the blog/video. Please note the client may award higher stakes for larger publications or videos they personally think have been vital throughout its token sale campaign.
All stakes will be given out at the end of the campaign.
Sign up to the Blog/ Media campaign here:
5 Stakes per Week for Every Valid Twitter user.
Please do not SPAM Bounty thread with social media updates. Bounty participants will be disqualified for SPAM
How to Join
Follow the Official Twitter Handle here
Terms and Rules
2: Twitter accounts must be original. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted.
3: You must be an active/regular twitter user, and must retweet and like RigoBlock�s official tweets and updates.
4: A user can participate in both campaigns at the same time.
5: If users fail to retweet and share posts on a week on week basis they will not receive tokens
6: Terms and Condition can be changed or more can be applied.
Sign up to the Twitter campaign here: https://docs.google.com/a/tokenmarket.net/forms/d/1AK6B4xIZ_ftbymAp2NTrnbD_1J-58E5RYecWZbXXTho/edit?usp=drive_open&ths=true
1. Member: 2 Stakes/ Week
2. Full Member: 3 Stakes/ Week
3. Sr. Member: 5 Stakes/ Week
4. Hero Member: 7 Stakes/ Week
5. Legendary: 7 Stakes/ Week
+2 stakes per week, if you wear our Avatar
�Post must be 75 characters minimum
�No negative trust accounts please
�. Users must NOT post on language boards.
� Users may not change payment addresses because we are unable to handle the admin side of this. You should use the same ETH address for the whole campaign
� If Signature participants do not continue their signature until the end of the token sale then they will receive no stakes
� Two weeks of 'not enough post count' (10 posts a week) will mean users are automatically disqualified from bounty.
▶ JOIN THE NEWSLETTER ▶ READ THE WHITEPAPER ▶ TRY THE BETA PORTAL
Twitter Github LinkedIn Telegram Discord