TopicStarter: hiveproject_net –
|Registrar domain||GoDaddy.com, LLC|
WEBSITE –BLOG –FACEBOOK –TWITTER –REDDIT –TELEGRAM
Hive Project is now Hiveterminal
The Hiveterminal token (HVN) is an ERC-20 token and is currently powered by the Ethereum blockchain network
Hiveterminal is a blockchain-based platform that offers a peer-to-peer bridge between small businesses and liquidity. By applying blockchain technology to factoring, the Hiveterminal (www.hiveterminal.com) creates a distributed and highly efficient public ledger to open up new sources of finance to SMEs. This innovation enables businesses to automate the invoicing process, bringing the benefits of blockchain technology closer to commercialization � and biting into the global invoice financing market, which surpassed EUR 3 trillion in annual volume this year.
- Every issued invoice is put on blockchain via automatic ERP connectors
- Full and irreversible traceability of invoices (ownership, due date, payment, etc.) makes them tradable assets.
- Statistical risk assessments using big data collected from the blockchain. Decentralised system where a permissioned blockchain replaces the trusted third party.
- Security: all data for each invoice is encrypted and secured with a private key.
Providing liquidity on small business market and create a central database of invoices available for scoring and auditing. We are bridging the liquidity gap for SMEs and the assessment gap for quick credibility checks on companies. Our technology also facilitates rapid and real time auditing.
Read our blogs:
- Progress to date
- The Hive Project's mission is to provide SMEs with the liquidity they need
- The solution: blockchain
- What is invoice financing and why is blockchain the missing link?
- The first crypto currency invoice financing platform to be launched!
- GDPR and its impact on your blockchain project � a case study